Wednesday 17 June 2015

Rockabilly Rave 19 - The Outfits!



A couple of us Belles, five to be precise Alice, Olive, Katie P and Samara spent the weekend just gone at our first ever weekender and boy did we pick a good one.

Rockabilly Rave!!

It was the 19th annual rave this year, an event that is run by Jerry Chatabox. Who also runs The Hot Rod Hayride - which I must say I was very sad to see has sold out already so we won't be able to go to that one [maybe next year]

There is just too much about this weekender to pop in to one single post so I thought I would do a little post on my Rave outfits and hair for the weekend! Don't worry there will be a close follow up blog post on our shopping treats - lets just say we spent more than we expected. But with brands like Freddies of Pinewood, Miss. Bamboo, Rocket Originals ... to name but a few how could you not spend a small fortune?



 
Saturday nights outfit, the BIG night - Original 1960's Hawaiian dress I bought from Rokit Vintage last summer £60
Burnt Bamboo bangles borrowed from little Olive [Bow and Crossbones I believe]
Hair flowers also borrowed from little Olive from H&M



 
Saturday Day, Katie P worked her magic and set my hair for me ready for brush out and style Saturday evening.
Outfit - Freddies of Pinewood pink cardigan I picked up at the Rave on the sale rale for £20, Freddies of Pinewood Jeanie Jeans I bought in Brighton from Loot Vintage, last time I went to see Jessica Stark.  
Bow and Crossbones pink glitter lucite looking square brooch and deadstock pink ciffon headscarf



A quick outfit change midday Saturday so Katie P could work her magic and brush out my hair she set for me that morning. Stipre Tee by Freddies of Pinewood for £18.
 
 
 
 
 Snapped by The Freddies of Pinewood ladies working on the stall, Alice and Olive in their Chain Gang jumpsuits and I'm wearing my Grease Monkey all by Freddies of course! And all rocking Rocket Original shoes.









Sunday Day - We decided to hit the stalls again for some last minute purchases before coming back to change for the last night at Rave.
For the day I wore my Grease Monkey jumpsuit by Freddies of Pinewood matched with my Sophia white wedges by Rocket Originals I bought from the Rave for £70 [they were on the seconds rack]
A deadstock red chiffon headscarf and a mixture of wooden, bamboo and plastic bangles purchased at various charity shops for between 10p - 50p each









 Sunday Evening - I wore an original 1950s dress I bought off Etsy from Sartorial Matters for £68
Pink skinny leather belt from Lady K Loves £8
White Sophia wedges by Rocket Originals £70
Pink hair flowers by Bow and Crossbones £8
Pink cropped cardigan by Freddies of Pinewood for £20





 
 
 Monday was sadly our last day at Rave so I decided to the long, long journey of interconnecting trains from Rye to Birmingham I would wear my new Chain Gang Jumpsuit bought from Freddies of 
Pinewood for £45 and my vintage black chiffon headscarf with Primark white flats. 



We're already planning our next weekender get away together in November for the Rhythm Riot and I seriously can not wait as we all already have the post Rave blues!






1 comment:

  1. Hey man…. Great Guys…… I was searching for something like this since last many days…but didn’t find any good one. Here through this blog is I got to know about the good stuffs of rave accessories. Keep Updating….

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...