Tuesday 13 June 2017

Mini Post - Lady K Loves



and we sure do love Lady K...


I discovered Lady K Loves a few years ago now, it was the first time I attended a Rockabilly event 'The Rockabilly Rave' which I am incredibly sad to be missing this year.

Kessie had a whole room in the main dance area downstairs next to the bar like a little cave and I literally wanted everything!
I tried on capris and tops and skirts, but it wouldn't be until I attended the Mid Century Market with all the old BB members that I would pick up a gorgeous black pencil skirt, that went perfectly with everything.





Since then Kessie and LKL have gone from strength to strength and hopefully you all saw us promote like crazy the campaign for Lady K Loves to get those Jeans in production and on every Butt in the UK and beyond!

They also recently launched a brand new website that is perfect and easy to shop, check it out HERE!

I was lucky enough to get my mitts on a little goodie bag too which includes a LKL Tote, LKL American work wear style raglan tee and a little LKL postcard.
The tee is so comfy, Kessie please do more, in more colours! they are the perfect top to wear everyday. I've worn it with jeans and mostly my dungarees - great for when pulling a weekend shift to help my friends parents at their street food business.



If you don't have one of these, oh my you need one! and while your there get yourself some amazing Hug Me Baby's or Le Wilde jeans to pair with it.


My Top LKL Picks
(in other words my lust list for LKL)






The Hug Me Baby's

(seen here on Diablo rose images from her review: HERE)




And remember Lady K Loves have donated to our charity raffle so to be in with a chance of winning some fabulous prizes including a voucher from LKL make sure you donate HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...