Friday 23 June 2017

Picnic Perfection




This has got to be one of my favourite easy going summer dresses for this summer from Rock n Romance.
Recently I have put on quite a bit of weight - partly due to having an office job for the last year and not moving as much as I used to and partly due to my medication for my illness. However I felt incredible in this little picnic friendly number.


For those coming to the Pin Up Picnic this should be a strong contender for an outfit choice. The red and white gingham print screams picnic! the little ties on the shoulder which make it adjustable are fantastic and add a cute little feminine bow detail which I just adore. And what better ladies, it has pockets! that's right two large patch pockets on the front. I don't think I could love this dress anymore.

The dress does come with a matching belt but due to weight gain the belt just didn't look right, it kept rolling up and looking awkward so I swapped it for a secondhand belt I got at a charity shop years ago, one of my trusty favorites.

I decided to pair this little ensamble with my Miss L Fire wedges, vintage headscarf and a fruity bag (it used to be made by Bow and Crossbones years ago but sadly not in production anymore, managed to nab mine on Depop)


Pros:

Great Length - mid calf

Large patch pockets - what girl doesn't love pockets?

Gorgeous tie shoulder detail - making the strap length adjustable to suit

Full skirt - lots of material making it flirty and fun

Light weight cotton material - easy to wear, comfortable and perfect for a picnic

Scoop neckline is super flattering

Lots of room in the bust for bigger chested girls looking for a lovely summer dress

Pattern is incredible

Cons:

Again just like another dress I review I had belt issues, this time it fit perfectly but due to my shape these days it wasn't comfortable or flattering hence changing it out for my own belt.
But as con's go that isn't the worst


Find this gorgeous dress HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...